Magner 400 Series
Self-Service Coin Center
- Simple One Button Operation
- Easy to read, prompting display and instructional photos.
- Large Inspection Tray
- Designed to remove a majority of dirt and foreign matter to the trash drawer.
- Reject Capability
- Automatically off sorts foreign coins, tokens or slugs from the coin mix.
- Pull-out Shelf
- For easy access to the entire counting and sorting mechanism.
- Easy Access to Bags, Tub or Vault
Call Us Today
U.S. – 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢ and $1
Canada – 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1 and $2
|Counting Speed||Up to 850 coins per minute|
|Coin Input||Manual feed from inspection tray|
Alloy Count Sensor Technology
Accurately counts all six U.S. denominations
Rejects foreign coins and slugs back to user
Two line LCD
Status Indicator Light
Error Status Messaging
|Languages||English; English & Spanish|
|CHOICE OF OUTPUT|
Full sort with exact bag stops for 5 bags: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢/$1; programmable for Federal Reserve half or full bags
Mixed coin output to 4 bags, programmable by weight or piece count
Mixed coin output to a tub or vault (approximately 52,000 coin capacity), programmable by weight or piece count
233/4” W x 171/2” D x 423/4” H (691/4” H with optional sign)
|Net Weight||145 lbs|
External 24v power supply low voltage, standard 110V outlet
|Operating Temperature Limits||+41° to 104° F (0° to +40° C)|
|Options “More Choices”||
|Specifications are approximate and subject to change|