Shear Tech MJ-1000 Auto Mini Jogger
Paper Handling Machines
The MJ-1000 is a small, table-top, automatic check jogger.
Now with reduced noise level (<53 dBA), increased stability and the same excellent performance.
An important part of any Check 21 Branch Item Capture solution.
The importance of check joggers in check processing centers has been known for many years. You can find a check jogger near almost every high-speed reader/sorter. There is a perfect reason for that. Jogging a batch of checks for a few seconds in the check jogger, perfectly aligns bottom and side edges of checks which reduces chances of check jamming and double-feeding. We designed our MJ-1000 Check Jogger specifically for smaller banks, branches, community banks, and credit unions, with lower volume of checks.
Who should use the MJ-1000 Check Jogger:
Anyone who uses automatic check Scanners, Reader/Sorters, MICR Encoders and Endorsers with up to 250 checks per load. Good examples are Canon CR-180 document imaging system, Digital Check TellerScan family, and Unisys MyVision X check scanners.
- Efficient and Reliable. Takes less than 8 seconds to reliably jog a batch of checks.
- Quiet operation. Noise level is less than 53 dBA.
- Jogging tray capacity - up to 250 checks.
- Very small size (2.8" (W), 6.4" (H), 7.4" (D).
- One-touch, automatic, timer controlled operation.
- Automatic or manual control of jogging time.
- Width: 2.8 inches
- Height: 6.4 inches
- Depth: 7.4 inches
- 4.2 lb
- 50/60Hz, 0.5A